NJ Police Sergeant Promotional Exam Review Course
Classes will sell out! REGISTER TODAY!
You may now register for the 2023/2024 NJ Police Sergeant Promotional Exam Review Course
We will begin with advance online training. Our course is a hybrid designed to provide you with the right amount of online training and in-person classes. The advance online instruction is done personally by Dr. Bernstein. He will review select Attorney General Guidelines, Criminal Code 2C, and Case Law.
In-person classes will be held from November 2023 to February 2024.
Watch Dr. Bernstein explain your upcoming police promotional exam
Why Choose Bernstein?
- Dr. Bernstein has already helped thousands of men and women get promotions in law enforcement. You could be next!!
- Dr. Bernstein is a psychologist who writes these types of tests! Who else could possibly be better?
- He is an expert in video & written work sample assessment, which is a very valuable part of the sergeants exam
- Results – We are the only company with Video & Written Work Sample Assessment Test results!
- Ask any Police, Sheriffs or Corrections Officer you know and they will tell you to GO TO BERNSTEIN!
Top Experts in the Field
- Have access to Dr. Bernstein for consultation on the different exam sections (written, video, work sample)
- Have access to the best instructors e.g. Dr. Bernstein, Capt. Bartuccio, Capt. Talalai, Deputy Chief Verticelli, Chief Scianni, and Chief Dowd.
- Bernstein Test Prep will have you fully prepared for this difficult exam!
Training will go beyond the classroom
- Receive regular email updates and practice questions on the new exam via the Bernstein online learning center
- Be given Criminal Code 2C, AG Guidelines and Case Law AUDIO bullets for your smart device (no other study group does this!)
- Take home Bernstein bullets and work sample assessment test questions for the new test
Best Test Prep Materials
- Get all books FREE e.g. AG, 2C and Case Law workbooks, as well as an advance pre-highlighted electronic version of the Attorney General Guidelines.
- Learn about newly tested video and written work sample areas from recent exams
- See which AG guidelines, 2C statutes and legal cases routinely appear on the exam
- Receive a comprehensive breakdown of the AG Guidelines, Criminal Code 2C and Case Law in class, as well as incredibly valuable electronic flashcards for your smart devices
Most Updated Information
- Develop a winning strategy for approaching the new written and video work sample assessment exercises
- Be shown how to develop a study plan for the work sample test items which appear on the Sergeant exam
- Understand how the new Sergeant’s video work sample assessment test works and what actions are required!
- Be shown exactly what to study now for the new test, not the old one!
- Get the Bernstein Workbook Bullets for the AG Guidelines, Case Law, and Criminal Code 2C.
- Have an opportunity to view Dr. Bernstein’s advance online presentations
Beyond the classroom…
All courses & seminars are enhanced with added online training
- Access our Online Student Center, Anytime & Anywhere
You’ll receive practice tests / quizzes and updates.
Ask questions through our platform anytime, night or day prior to your exam.
- Advanced Learning Support Systems
Video updates by Dr. Bernstein and Associates.
Key test prep materials on highly testable areas.
Areas of focus / Bernstein Bullets on audio, extra practice quizzes & strategy tips
- Bernstein is with YOU right up till the Exam No other test prep program offers this type of service!
Schedule & Location
Classes will sell out! REGISTER TODAY!
|TRAINING LOCATION||DAYS||TIME||COURSE FEE|
Elm Fire Hall
569 White Horse Pike
Hammonton, NJ 08037
|Meets Saturdays||9:00am to 5:00pm||$2,250, if paid before Oct. 21, 2023|
Early Registration Rate – $2,250
(if paid BEFORE October 21st, 2023)
Course Fee – $2,550
(if paid AFTER October 21st, 2023)
Seating is limited, register EARLY!
Police Sergeants exam – Application and test to be announced on October 1st, 2023 by NJ Civil Service Commission (CSC) for select departments. Exam is projected to be held in February of 2024.
Schedule is subject to change and modification based on the CSC announcement.
- November 4 and 18, 2023
- December 2 and 16, 2023
- January 6 and 20, 2024
- February 3 and 10, 2024
South Saturday classes are held at the Elm Fire Hall in Hammonton (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Elm Fire Hall, Hammonton
569 White Horse Pike, Hammonton, NJ 08037
Our REFUND POLICY:
(A) Candidates who cancel BEFORE the start of the police comprehensive paid course, and have not received any advance study materials, and have not accessed any online materials, may receive a refund minus a non-refundable administrative fee of $250.
(B) There is NO REFUND if the candidate has already RECEIVED advance study materials OR if the advance study materials have ALREADY BEEN SENT to the candidate. I understand, accept & agree that once the test preparation training materials for the advance class have been sent from Bernstein & Associates or in behalf of Bernstein & Associates, I am not entitled to any refund whatsoever. I further understand, accept & agree that once I have received the test preparation training materials for the advanced class from Bernstein & Associates or in behalf of Bernstein & Associates, I am not entitled to any refund whatsoever.
(C) There is also NO REFUND if the candidate has already ACCESSED ANY TYPE of online training materials (i.e. diagnostic exam, advance AG Guidelines, quizzes, etc.). I understand, accept & agree that once I have logged in to the online platform and accessed any type of online training materials, I am not entitled to any refund whatsoever.
(D) There is also NO REFUND if the candidate cancels AFTER the police comprehensive paid course has already started.
One additional option is that candidates may leave their monies with Bernstein & Associates and apply the entire course fee towards a future class.
ELECTRONIC RECORDING POLICY
It is the policy of Bernstein & Associates, Inc. not to permit the electronic recording of any part of our training programs. All materials presented in our training sessions are protected under the copyright laws of the United States. This is done to ensure that the competitive edge remains with our students.
In a recent training session, even after being advised that recording was prohibited, one student attempted to secretly record our training. Bernstein & Associates, Inc. will prosecute anyone who illegally records any of our training sessions. This incident has necessitated the development of this written policy prohibiting all electronic recording of our training programs.
Students are advised that it is illegal to electronically record Bernstein & Associates, Inc. training sessions. Violators will be prosecuted under both criminal and civil statutes.
Bernstein & Associates, Inc. requires that all students attending our training programs acknowledge and agree to abide by this policy.
Agreeing to this agreement is a requirement for attending this training program. Failure to agree with this agreement will result in your being denied admittance to the training classroom.
I understand and agree to abide by this policy, and authorize Bernstein & Associates, Inc. to conduct an electronic screening for the purpose of detecting any hidden listening or electronic recording devices.
By clicking “I agree to the terms stated above” in our online registration, I agree to all of the above and agree to abide by the Bernstein Test Prep recording, cancellation, and refund policy.