FREE Class For Police, Sheriff & Co. Corrections Promotional Exams
The state of NJ is currently planning to give the promotional exams for Sheriff and County Corrections in May 2024, for Police Lieutenant & Captain in October 2024, while the police sergeants exam is projected to be given in February 2025.
In order to prepare officers for the new promotional exams, Bernstein Test Prep will be offering comprehensive promotional exam training courses.
Over the past 30 years, Bernstein students have consistently gotten the majority of the top police promotional exam scores! Picking the right review for the new test is an important decision. The feedback from our students on our promotional review course has been extremely positive. You’ll want to go with a proven winner!
The first step toward reaching your goals is choosing a test preparation company that delivers results!
Candidates who attend the Bernstein FREE class will:
- Learn about newly tested areas from the most recent promotional exams.
- Be shown how to develop a study plan and a specific strategy to use for the exam.
- Understand how the new test is structured and what specifically is being tested.
- Receive practice test questions.
- Have access to testing experts for consultation.
- Have the first opportunity to secure a seat for the paid review course before it SELLS OUT!
- Learn which key textbook management principles frequently appear on the exam.
Schedule & Location
Classes will sell out! REGISTER TODAY!
Space is limited and candidates will be accepted on a first come first served basis. Candidates should register as soon as possible.
The free class will be an overview on “How to best prepare for the upcoming promotional exams.” All candidates who are interested in getting a promotion should attend!