2019 NJ Police Sergeant, Lieutenant & Captain Promotional Exam Review Course
▶ Classes will sell out! REGISTER TODAY!
You may now register for the 2019 NJ Police Sergeant, Lieutenant & Captain Promotional Exam Review Course
Additionally, applications for the police lieutenant and captains exam will be available at the New Jersey Civil Service website this July 1st. Applications must be filed by July 22nd.
Tentative test month for the police lieutenant and captains exam is October.
Why Choose Bernstein?
- Dr. Bernstein has already helped thousands of men and women get promotions in law enforcement. You could be next!!
- Dr. Bernstein is a psychologist who writes these types of tests! Who else could possibly be better?
- He is an expert in video, written & oral work sample assessment, which is a very valuable part of the sergeant, lieutenant, and captains exams
- Results – We are the only company with Video, Written & Oral Work Sample Assessment Test results!
- Ask any Police, Sheriffs or Corrections Officer you know and they will tell you to GO TO BERNSTEIN!
Top Experts in the Field
- Have access to Dr. Bernstein for consultation on the new Bernstein Assessment Test
- Have access to the best instructors e.g. Dr. Bernstein, Capt. Bartuccio, Capt. Talalai, Chief Quatrone, Chief Dowd, Chief Ferrante, Chief Scianni, Deputy Chief Verticelli, and Capt. Pasqua.
- Bernstein Test Prep will have you fully prepared for this difficult exam.
Training will go beyond the classroom
- Receive regular email updates and practice questions on the new exam via the Bernstein online learning center
- Be given 2C, AG Guidelines and Case Law AUDIO bullets for your smart device (no other study group does this!)
- Take home Bernstein bullets, book breakdowns and work sample assessment test questions for the new test
- Have an opportunity to attend our intensive early weekend immersion classes and a comprehensive dual track course (includes new video assessment review for sergeant, oral assessment review for captain)
- Be able to choose locations and times you want – North Jersey (Tues & Wed) AM & PM sessions and South Jersey (Saturday) 9am to 5pm sessions
▶ Watch Dr. Bernstein explain your upcoming police promotional exam
Best Test Prep Materials
- Get all books FREE e.g. textbooks, AG, 2C and Case Law workbooks, as well as an advance pre-highlighted electronic version of the Attorney General Guidelines.
- Learn about newly tested video, written & oral work sample areas from recent exams
- Learn which key management principles frequently appear in the textbook questions for the written exam
- See which AG guidelines, 2C statutes and legal cases routinely appear on the written and assessment exam
- Receive a comprehensive breakdown of the textbook, AG, 2C and Case Law in class, as well as incredibly valuable electronic flashcards for your smart devices
Most Updated Information
- Develop a winning strategy for approaching the new written, video and oral work sample assessment exercises
- Be shown how to develop a study plan for the work sample test items which appear on the Sergeant, Lieutenant and Captains exams
- Understand how the new Sergeant’s video work sample assessment test works and what actions are required!
- Be shown exactly what to study now for the new test, not the old one!
- Get the Bernstein Workbook Bullets for the AG Guidelines, Case Law, Criminal Code 2C and the textbook (Best breakdowns out there!)
▶ Course Fee – $2,550