2022/2023 NJ Police Sergeant Promotional Exam Review Course
(For the February 2023 Sergeant’s Exam)
▶ Classes will sell out! REGISTER TODAY!
Civil Service Commission (CSC) is planning to administer the police sergeant’s exam on February 2023.
Why Choose Bernstein?
- Dr. Bernstein has already helped thousands of men and women get promotions in law enforcement. You could be next!!
- Dr. Bernstein is a psychologist who writes these types of tests! Who else could possibly be better?
- He is an expert in video & written work sample assessment, which is a very valuable part of the sergeant’s exam
- Results – We are the only company with Video & Written Work Sample Assessment Test results!
- Ask any Police, Sheriffs or Corrections Officer you know and they will tell you to GO TO BERNSTEIN!
Top Experts in the Field
- Have access to Dr. Bernstein for consultation on the new Bernstein Assessment Test
- Have access to the best instructors e.g. Dr. Bernstein, Capt. Bartuccio, Capt. Talalai, Chief Dowd, Chief Scianni, and Deputy Chief Verticelli.
- Bernstein Test Prep will have you fully prepared for this difficult exam.
Training will go beyond the classroom
- Receive regular email updates and practice questions on the new exam via the Bernstein online learning center
- Be given 2C, AG Guidelines and Case Law AUDIO bullets for your smart device (no other study group does this!)
- Take home Bernstein bullets, book breakdowns and work sample assessment test questions for the new test
Most Updated Information
- Develop a winning strategy for approaching the new written and video work sample assessment exercises
- Be shown how to develop a study plan for the work sample test items which appear on the sergeant’s exam
- Understand how the new Sergeant’s video work sample assessment test works and what actions are required!
- Be shown exactly what to study now for the new test, not the old one!
- Get the Bernstein Workbook Bullets for the AG Guidelines, Case Law and Criminal Code 2C (Best breakdowns out there!)
▶ Watch Dr. Bernstein explain your upcoming police promotional exam
Best Test Prep Materials
- Get all books FREE e.g. AG, 2C and Case Law workbooks, as well as an advance pre-highlighted electronic version of the Attorney General Guidelines.
- Learn about newly tested video and written work sample areas from recent exams
- Learn which key management principles frequently appear in the video questions for the video exam
- See which AG guidelines, 2C statutes and legal cases routinely appear on the written and assessment exam
- Receive a comprehensive breakdown of AG, 2C and Case Law in class, as well as incredibly valuable electronic flashcards for your smart devices
- In person classes will be held at the Holiday Inn North in Newark from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm every Saturday (see course schedule below).
▶ Course Fee – $2,550
(Register ON or BEFORE Nov. 5th, 2022
to guarantee a seat in the review course)