CPD Sergeant Promotional Exam Review Course 2019/2020
▶ Classes will sell out! REGISTER TODAY!
You may now register for the 2019 CPD Sergeant Promotional Exam Review Course
Most of you know by now that the City of Chicago is currently planning to give the sergeants exam in 2019, and a lieutenants exam in 2020. In order to prepare police officers for the new promotional exam, Bernstein Test Prep will be offering a comprehensive review course.
The feedback from our students on our promotional review has been extremely positive. Bernstein students have consistently had the highest scores! Picking the right course for the new test is an important decision. You want to go with a proven winner!
The course will cover “How to best prepare for the upcoming CPD sergeants promotional exam.” All candidates who are interested in getting a promotion should attend!
Lieutenant candidates who register for the sergeants course, can also attend the lieutenants course for no additional fee!
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND A TRAINING PROGRAM BY BERNSTEIN TEST PREP?
- You will be shown specifically how to maximize your score on the test by Dr. Jeff Bernstein and his associates, who will provide you with the best answers
- Best results – Our candidates have consistently scored higher on the written and video oral assessment than their competition
- The training and assessment practice exercises you will receive will focus you on the highly testable areas!
- All classes are offered from 9am-1pm and 6pm-10pm and have been rated overall as excellent. Speak to any CPD Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, Commander, Deputy Chief, or Chief!
- Dr. Bernstein and his team of instructors will teach you a specific point scoring strategy for each part of the new multi-part test.
BEST Training Materials
- You will have access to online practice quizzes, electronic flashcards (accessible on your phones), and video updates at the Bernstein online learning center
- Candidates will receive comprehensive notebooks with outstanding training materials and tests TO TAKE HOME
- You will receive important audio files on highly testable GOs, SOs, and select criminal law for your smart device
- Our classes will motivate you to read, study and perform at your highest level, and our information is more accurate and precise than anyone’s!
BEST Training Materials
Those who attend the Bernstein course will:
- Be fully prepared and will understand exactly how the assessment exam works.
- Go through an actual assessment exam and get feedback on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop a winning strategy for approaching the assessment exam exercises.
- Practice with assessment exercises in class
- Learn how to respond to ANY assessment exam scenarios.
- Be given online practice exercises up until the exam.
- Gain the competitive edge on those who choose not to attend!
Morning classes: are from 9:00am – 1:00pm
Evening classes: are from 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Students must register for either morning or evening classes (this is just to help with our planning).
Students will then be allowed to attend either the morning or evening class. The evening class is an exact repeat of the morning class.
If you can’t make it to the morning class, you can attend the evening class. If you can’t make the evening class, you can attend the morning class